Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Artisans at the Distillery


May 19th was a pretty busy day for me, as I joined Stornoway Communications for a day of filming/photography for two of their stations, The Pet Network and iChannel. I already posted my pet coverage, but here is one of the events we covered for iChannel: Artisans at the Distillery. It was a gorgeous day, so it was nice to walk around the historic Distillery District - it's such a cool Toronto spot!

Check out my coverage on the iChannel blog - click the image and it'll take you straight to the blog post :)


Here is a glimpse into the event, but be sure to check out the full gallery on the iChannel blog!


Mistura watches



Artist Christian Aldo

Find out more about the Distillery District here: http://www.thedistillerydistrict.com/

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment