Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zero Gravity Circus


The final event from May 19th as a photographer for iChannel was the Toronto International Circus Festival. We checked out the Zero Gravity Circus show on the Westjet stage, which was pretty impressive - full of acrobats, dancers, and mimes. Harbourfront Centre was super busy, since it was a gorgeous long weekend, but I didn't mind because I got to enjoy the sun as well!

Check out my blog post for iChannel (click the image and it'll take you to the article!)


There is a full gallery of my photos up on the iChannel blog, but here are a few to give you a quick idea of the event:









The fun iChannel team!
I had a great time tagging along with them on their shoots for the day!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment