Thursday, May 24, 2012

Karyzma Agency Launch


Last night, my friend Karine Delage launched her very own PR company, Karyzma Agency. As a celebration she held a fantastic event at Kultura Restaurant (169 King St. East). There was a great crowd and amazing food and I'm so happy for her success!

She does a lot of great work both in Toronto and Montreal. Her clients include: UK band Kovak, Montreal-based band Mackenzie First and Lone Wolf Artist Management. She also launched her new website, so be sure to check it out! http://www.karyzmaagency.ca/

I had a fun time at the event - here are some of my photos:

Karine looking fab!
Such a nice venue!
Loved these lights

Look who I ran into - Trish!
If you haven't heard of Trish, here's one of her videos (one of my faves!):



Karine had lots of supporting guests :)
Also follow her on Twitter: @KarineDelage

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment