Saturday, November 30, 2013

EVENT | MYR1AD 2013


A couple weeks ago, I attended the first-ever MYR1AD fashion show and exhibit, presented by Ryerson fashion students. I was covering the event for Faze Magazine and one of my fellow contributors was actually helping to run the show! I was impressed with the final product and the pieces that were showcased. Ryerson has some very talented students, that's for sure!

Here's a screenshot from Faze.ca:


More pics:











MYR1AD was just a taste of what these students can do - they'll be producing Ryerson's annual Mass Exodus, now the world's largest student-run fashion event, this upcoming spring. Here's my coverage from last year's show: http://bit.ly/1hw5Ljc

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment