Wednesday, November 27, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH: Tyler Shaw


At the last Faze event, I got to interview one of the night's performers, Tyler Shaw. He's a fellow Vancouverite and it was nice chatting about what he's been up to since winning MuchMusic's Coca Cola Covers contest back in 2012 and his experience as a Free The Children ambassador. The full article will come out in an upcoming issue of Faze Magazine, so I won't let out too many spoilers, but here's a fun and quick lightning round from the interview.



Something you can’t leave the house without:

Guitar Pick.

If it's a rainy day outside, where would we find you?

In my house. I have a little home studio so I'm always in there.

What one item would you bring to a deserted island?

My guitar.

If you could invite 3 people (alive or dead) over for dinner, who would you choose?

Justin Timberlake, Elvis Presley and Taylor Swift.

First thing you notice in a girl:

Nose.

Most embarrassing song we’d find on your iPod:

I have Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls. I don’t know if I still have "Barbie Girl," but I may have taken it off. 

What is your spirit animal?

A wolf. 


 Keep an eye out for the article in Faze Magazine!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment