Friday, June 29, 2012

The 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards Part 1


As an original Vancouverite, I have grown up watching MuchMusic and the MMVA show every year from my couch and wishing I could someday be there in Toronto to see the excitement live. So this year, being my first time living in Toronto for the summer, I was determined to be a part of it -- even though I wasn't accredited media, or covering it for a specific publication, I wanted to experience it first-hand, as a spectator.

So the MMVA weekend began. I already posted about The Field's MMVA pre-party, which was a great event, but let's get started with the actual awards show. This post is part 1, featuring some of my encounters before the show started; from Nelly Furtado's soundcheck to some of the red carpet arrivals.

Nelly Furtado soundcheck





A glimpse at some of the red carpet arrivals

Mini Katy Perrys! THE CUTEST

Marianas Trench always keeps it interesting


One of the performers: Ed Sheeran
Victoria Duffield

Australian cutie Cody Simpson


Part 2 of my MMVA coverage is still to come - featuring photos from the show!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment