Friday, June 29, 2012

The 2012 MuchMusic Video Music Awards Part 2

Now for the photos from my experience in the crowd at this year's MMVA. I got a pretty good spot by the smaller stage, so although I didn't get shots of the huge main stage, I was pretty satisfied with mine -- Biebs, Cody Simpson, Marianas Trench, Hedley, and more stepped foot on the smaller stage, so I was happy I had a great view!

Enjoy :)


Marianas Trench performs


MuchMusic VJ Jesse Giddings giving some love to the fans


Anjulie, Jesse Giddings & Dragonette



Jesse Giddings & Cody Simpson


LMFAO


Kreesha Turner looked stunning as usual



These Kids Wear Crowns & Kreesha Turner


Hedley performs





Lauren Toyota, Lights, Munro Chambers and...Justin Bieber!


Gotta love the Biebs

Anyways, I hope you all had a great MMVA experience, whether that may be from the audience on Queen Street or on the couch in your living room. Time to wait for next year!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment