Friday, June 1, 2012

May 27 with The Pet Network & iChannel

Hey everyone!

On May 27, I helped out The Pet Network and iChannel as the photographer for the day so I thought I'd share the events we covered!

First up was the Purina Walk for Dog Guides for petNews, which took place at Toronto's Purina Pawsway at Queen's Quay. Click below to read about the experience:


There is also a full gallery of my photos on The Pet Network blog, but here's a glimpse!







And the second event for the day was CLIMAX (Canadian Live Intimate Music and Art Xperience) presented by Proud FM and BMO Financial Group, which was a rally to end homophobic bullying. The event featured live performances, plus amazing food and drinks! Click below to read my post on iChannel's blog:



Here are some photos from the event at Berkeley Church:








It was definitely an interesting day, and I had a great time with the team!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment