Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gus + Scout @ NXNE 2012


Hey everyone!

So the first show I checked out at NXNE this year was a performance by New York based band Gus + Scout, featuring Gus Wenner and Scout Willis. And yes, Scout is the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, which I thought was pretty cool. Of course I was curious to see which path this Willis offspring decided to take - I'm sure you all remember Rumor Willis... - but I was pleasantly surprised by the band's set on June 13th. Gus & Scout were passionate performers and just seemed so cool and chill, while showcasing their musical skills. Gus was incredible on the guitar and you could tell he was putting his heart into it by the look on his face and Scout has such a powerful and smooth voice.





Take a listen to more of their music here: http://gusandscout.bandcamp.com/

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment