Friday, June 1, 2012

Me To We Style - MADE IN CANADA

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I've also been interning at Me To We Style for the past few months; contributing to their blog The Shameless Idealist, helping out around the office, and being a photographer at some of their events. Me to We Style is a partner of the charity organization Free The Children, created by the inspirational Craig and Marc Kielburger. You can find out more about FTC here: http://www.freethechildren.com/

Me To We Style just recently launched their newest MADE IN CANADA tees, so I thought I'd share! They've got that great summer vibe and would be great to sport for this upcoming Canada Day!

         

Also, Me To We Style just held a CSR Networking event, for people to learn about innovative and eco-friendly ideas for their businesses, featuring speakers from Steam Whistle Brewery, Bullfrog Power, and Pure + Simple. Here are a few photos from the event, and be sure to check out the blog post & Facebook page!









- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment