Saturday, June 15, 2013

Governors Ball 2013 | Day 3


I as honestly most excited for day 3 because I was able to focus more on the shows rather than running around doing media stuff. And because it was Kanye West day. He was the headliner for the closing night, so I was super pumped.

Here is what my day 3 looked like:




Steel Pulse


Portugal, The Man

Twin Shadow



Grizzly Bear


KANYE






Here's a video I took of Kanye's rant:




My biggest mistake though was staying right until the very end of Kanye's set, because I failed to realize that every other person on that island would be leaving at the exact same time...Getting home was THE worst.

Overall, I had a crazy, hectic, awesome Governors Ball experience!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment