Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer With CreativeInterns.com



I'm definitely keeping busy this summer. From interning to attending various events and tons of writing, I won't be having any trouble keeping myself occupied, that's for sure. One of my internships here in New York allows me to write, network, and share career-related advice to an online community.

I'll be writing blog posts for CreativeInterns.com, a career resource for students and recent grads looking for those coveted internships. I met the company's founder, Marc Scoleri, at a CreativeInterns event when I was in the city back in February and from there, an opportunity came around and here I am.

I just thought I'd share some of the articles that I've published so far on the blog:




---
If you're looking for internships in a creative field, I highly recommend signing up for a free profile! www.creativeinterns.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment