Friday, August 23, 2013

EVENT | Marchesa Voyage


Earlier this month, I was lucky enough to land an invite to one of the swankiest parties I've ever been to. For real though. I swear, it seemed as though a group of New York's most beautiful people had gathered in one room. The event was a preview of the Marchesa Voyage collection, a less expensive line compared to the iconic Marchesa gowns that every girl drools over during red carpet season.

As soon as I set foot in The Gramercy Park Hotel, I knew it was going to be an amazing night. It's so incredibly gorgeous inside there. The party took place on the rooftop terrace, which pretty much blew my mind. Check out that light bulb ceiling...


Once I got there, I took a look around and checked out the collection. I'd say it's luxurious vacation wear.




Then the stars arrived. I've loved Marchesa for quite some time now, so to be able to meet the designer duo behind the line was one of the most unreal experiences. Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman are just stunning and I was definitely starstruck on the inside.
 Keren Craig & Georgina Chapman

 Left: with Sami Gayle (actress, Blue Bloods) | Right: Courtney Love!!

Such a dream come true.

- Christina
Follow my adventure on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment