Thursday, August 22, 2013

NYC Summer 2013 | Week 11 In Photos


Week 11 was my last week living in my NYU dorm room, so it was a little sad saying goodbyes to a bunch of awesome people I met while living there. But we're all planning on being back in the city, so we shall reunite for sure. What else went on during week 11? Take a look:

I've been interning with CollegeFashionista for about a year and half now and I've loved every minute of it. One of the best parts is getting to meet so many passionate, driven, and talented young people. Sisters and business partners Amy and Melissa Levin hosted a CollegeFashionista summer party for us interns to meet each other...and to eat delicious treats. Seriously, look at all those desserts!
Left: Dessert table full of goodies, YUM | Right: Melissa Levin and I
 What I wore:
Topshop blazer, Forever 21 striped blouse, Zara shorts, Forever 21 wedge booties

My internship at Racked also allows me to do some fun tasks. This week, I had to wander around the Meatpacking District to take photos of the store windows for an article.





This was the last night living right by Washington Square Park, sighhh

Back it up:
WEEK SIX | WEEK SEVEN | WEEK EIGHT | WEEK NINE
WEEK TEN

via Tumblr
- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment