Wednesday, October 10, 2012

all.dun.up | Fall 2012


Just wanted to give a quick update with my side project clothing line all.dun.up - I'm glad that I found some time to keep it going a bit more throughout fall! I update my Facebook page & Tumblr with new stock, so please check it out!

Here are some of the new colours of circle scarves I added this fall:

Dark Purple - $18

Seafoam Green - $18
Burgundy - $18 [SOLD OUT]

I've also accumulated quite the collection of vintage silk scarves, which I've been selling as well!
(More photos on the all.dun.up Facebook page!)

$12
$15
Recently sold
 all.dun.up also donated a circle scarf to the Light A Spark event in Toronto last week, to be given away as a door prize. The event was hosted by the Girls Action Foundation and although I wasn't able to attend, I heard it was a great success!

---------
Anyways, if you get a chance, please visit & like my Facebook page! :)

- Christina 
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment