Monday, October 8, 2012

We Day Toronto 2012 - Part 1


Back in my high school days, I had always wanted to attend We Day but something always got in the way, never allowing me to experience the atmosphere and awesomeness of the event that I've heard all about. So up until last week, I had wondered what I was missing out on and was excited to finally get the chance to check it out - as media though. So, despite the fact that I was no longer a tween on my journey to saving the world, I was still a member of the audience, as a 20-year-old who just wanted to be in the presence of so many amazing speakers and performers.

If you don't already know about We Day, check out this video for some background info:


This year, We Day was expanded to more cities across the country - from Halifax to Montreal and Saskatchewan to Vancouver. And the Toronto event was a great kick-off. Check out some of my photos from the show!

Jesse Giddings

Tyler Shaw, MuchMusic's Coca Cola Covers contest winner

  The Tenors & Divine Brown

Shawn Desman

Marc & Craig Kielburger

Hedley

Justin Trudeau

Martin Sheen

  K'Naan & Nelly Furtado

Romeo Dallaire

K'Naan

Jake Zeldin

Jennifer Hudson

Stay tuned for part 2 with photos from a press conference at We Day ft. Craig Kielburger, Nelly Furtado and Jacob Hoggard

Find out more about We Day HERE.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment