Monday, October 29, 2012

TEEN VOGUE FASHION UNIVERSITY 2012 | Part 9: Topshop Shopping Soiree


The second shopping party for us Teen Vogue Fashion U attendees was at the Topshop store in Soho. There was a section of the store closed off just for us, with a candy bar, mocktails, and treats. We also received a 20% discount for the evening (I didn't go too crazy because I do happen to also work at the Topshop in Toronto...) and there were some different stations throughout the store for photos and makeovers. I always love the TVFU shopping soirees, they really know how to throw a party :)

 Yummyyyyy :)

This photo was taken by Topshop and tweeted out that night! With my friends Robert Hurse & Christina Dawes.
I met Robert at last year's TVFU so I was super happy to be reunited with him! 

Some of my purchases :) The BEST blazer btw.

Anyways, it was so fun to get to shop and mingle with my fellow TVFU-ers!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment