Sunday, October 28, 2012

TEEN VOGUE FASHION UNIVERSITY 2012 | Part 5: Nicole Richie


You've seen her on The Simple Life, you've seen her on Fashion Star, and I had the pleasure of seeing her on the Teen Vogue Fashion U stage in the Hudson Theatre. I've always been a huge fan of Nicole Richie and after hearing her speak, I admired her even more. From her multiple clothing and accessory lines, including House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate, to her dedication to help others (her and husband Joel Madden created The Richie Madden Children's Foundation), and not to mention she is also a mother of two, she has worked hard to get to where she is today.

She was the person I was most excited to see at this year's TVFU and I was ecstatic to land a front row spot.

Teen Vogue editor-in-chief Amy Astley conducted the interview on stage and the room was buzzing with excitement for Nicole.







Here's a fun interview she did for THE LOOK on Hello Style - ahh I love her.

Next up: an inside look at the Teen Vogue offices, Phillip Lim, fashion panels & more!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment