Sunday, October 28, 2012

TEEN VOGUE FASHION UNIVERSITY 2012 | Part 6: Inside Teen Vogue


I have always been an avid reader of Teen Vogue and have dreamed of someday working for them. I love how the magazine is always so fresh and full of youthful energy - my type of publication! So as a part of this year's TVFU, I signed up for a tour of the Teen Vogue editorial floor (I did it last year as well, but just can't get enough of it!!).

We got to see where all the magic happens, from the editors' offices to the infamous fashion closet. Sighhh....I just want to work there so badly!

Here are my photos from the walk-through :)



 







 




Next up: Phillip Lim, Teen Vogue editor panel, Fashion in the Digital Age panel & more!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment