Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Artists & Fleas ft. Brooklyn Bleu


As seen in my previous post, I featured some photos from my adventure in Chelsea, NY. Not only did I see some really cool buildings, but I also stumbled upon a great pop-up shop version of Artists & Fleas. I was drawn in by the racks of vintage clothing and tables full of antique jewelry, plus tons of other unique booths. This cool flea market features artists, designers and various vendors and its mothership location is in Williamsburg Brooklyn. This Chelsea Market Manhattan version that I found was the fall pop-up shop (at 10th ave & 15th St), which runs until December 31 (If interested, it is open daily from 10:30am-7pm)




When walking past the different vendors, one caught my eye. It was a table set up full of beautiful rustic jewelry. There I met the owner of Brooklyn Bleu, a private fashion boutique based out of, you guessed it, Brooklyn. Founded in April 2011 by Tenisha Light-Caba, her unique showroom focuses on the customer's experience and is "inspired by vintage."

Although I didn't get a chance to visit the actual location, it was great to see her pieces at the pop-up shop! Check out Brooklyn Bleu on Facebook, Twitter and Etsy. To book an appointment for the private boutique, just send Tenisha an email at info@brooklynbleu.com



Fierce, Fabulous & Fun!



Founder of Brooklyn Bleu: Tenisha Light-Caba (left)

Make sure to swing by the Chelsea Market & Brooklyn Bleu if you're in NY! :)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment